Located only 3 hours from Sydney lies a rare opportunity to retain your Sydney income whilst experiencing the benefits of country living.
Are you tired of the high stresses of city living? Have you considered the benefits if you were to move your family to a beautiful region in country NSW?
The wait is over! Our well established Client is waiting to hear from you.
- Automotive Group that is well established and financially sound
- Innovative and professional Management team
- Multiple locations throughout Regional NSW
- Promotes a culture of success, professional development and employee wellness
The Position – Car Sales Manager
- Lead a team of New and Used Sales staff in achieving financial targets
- Promote a culture of support where your success is measured on the results of your team
- Recruit selection, training and professional development of sales team
- Regular reporting of sales performance versus targets, variations and projections
- New and used stock inventory to maximise vehicle turnover efficiencies
- Promote and protect company dealership and product brands where all business undertakings are aligned with company policies and values
- Monitor and take corrective action on sales revenue, margins and expenses
- Maintain and grow company market share by monitoring competitor sales, product strategies and campaigns
- Establish long term partnerships to leverage future revenue
- Assist our valued customers in their selection and purchase of new vehicles
- Support management in the resolution of all complaints across the dealership
The Successful Candidate will need:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven successful track record in the Automotive industry
- Tertiary qualification in Business /Commerce or related field (Desirable)
- Demonstrated results driven career to date
- A current drivers licence with a satisfactory RTA record
- Highly developed knowledge of the Automotive industry, including new vehicle operation
- The ability to build trusted and long-term relationships with customers by listening, understanding their needs and converting to sales revenue
- To be company focused and compliant in all aspects of upholding the value of the Motor Group
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, where you can build authentic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
If you are excited by this rare opportunity, and have the demonstrated experience and success to be a valued member of our Client’s team, send your resume today as we are eager hear from you.