We are currently seeking Machine Operators with experience working in a fast paced environment to join our clients team within the greater Penrith area.
You will be required to operate metal press machines and plastic injection moulding machines. Experience is preferred however a strong knowledge of the plastics and metal industry with a good mechanical aptitude will be highly regarded.
This position requires someone available to work Monday to Thursday 6am-4pm with the flexibility to work overtime on Fridays.
Skills required for the role:
- Plastic extrusion machine and metal press operation experience preferably in a fast past environment
- Counterbalance forklift
- Packing on fast paced lines
- Be mechanically minded
- Have strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Good eye for detail
- Good diagnostic skills
- Trades experience desirable
- Self motivated
- Be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Recent experience working with machines
- Current NSW Forklift license with a minimum of 2 years experience
- A current NSW drivers license and own reliable transport
- Availability to work between Monday- Friday 5 days per week
- No lifting restrictions as you may be required to lift up to 25kg
- 2 x check-able work references
- Proof of unlimited work rights in Australia- Australian Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa or Citizenship Certificate
- Steel capped boots
If you have the above skills and qualities and are looking for a position with a company that cares about their people and promotes a safe work environment, then you need to apply for this opportunity today.