Our client located in St Marys is seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team on a casual basis.
They offer a safety first environment with the opportunity for overtime to cover plant breakdowns and plant shutdowns.
- Fault / Maintenance / Repairs to plant machinery including water pumps
- MIG welding
- Maintenance of pumps, heat exchanges and valves
- Planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- Implement and recommend improvements to plant machinery
- Maintain workshop and spare parts store
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Mechanical / Machinist Fitter qualifications / Cert III in Engineering (highly regarded)
- A current NSW Forklift Licence
- A Strong background in maintenance, servicing and repairs
- Welding and Fabrication skills (MIG welding & cutting highly regarded)
- Previous experience in fitting and troubleshooting in an industrial production environment
- 2 x checkable work references
- Proof of working rights - i.e Australian Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate
- Be able to pass a pre-employment oral drug screen
This role is commencing ASAP for the successful candidate - so if you meet the above criteria then we want to meet you! Click on the APPLY button now!!!
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted by phone and requested for interview.