This is a three month contract role reporting to the Marketing Manager. The primary purpose of this position is to co-ordinate the marketing support functions for the Aftermarket Solutions businesses including public content development, relations, merchandising and internal communication.
You will enjoy working in a professional marketing team for this dynamic global leader in their field.
Retail Marketing & Communications:
- Manage the coordination of the network communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and coordinate the PR actives inline with the Retail Marketing Strategy
- Ensure communications are in line with brand guidelines and maintain a consistent message
- Deliver the communications activities in line with the annual communication calendar per brand and proactively engage internal stakeholders to ensure continuity of message
- Proactively manage the various communications platforms supporting the dealer network
- Ongoing maintenance of all public facing communications platforms
- Proactively manage the relationship and communication strategy for the merchandise range
- General administration to support the Retail Marketing Manager
Relationship & Organisational Management:
- Manage allocated budgets in line with annual plan
- Work closely with the product management and wholesale marketing teams to ensure alignment with the strategy’s
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Whole goods Communications and Marketing teams to ensure strategies align and maintain continuity of message
- Proactively manage external suppliers and agencies to meet both quality standards and deadline
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate success working in a retail marketing role, respect deadlines and have a passion for social media and blogging. You will be able to evidence your creativity and mastery of communication skills. Journalism or passion for writing content development purposes.
Graduate Diploma or Bachelor degree in Journalism or Marketing & Communication.
Essential experience and skills
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability.
- Ability to write clear briefs and provide accurate feedback.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, e-newsletter and website content management software
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp.
- Possess Adobe, Photoshop or InDesign skills.
- A strong understanding of, and passion for, social, content and digital marketing.
- A hunger to work with our local and national teams to make a difference.
Click 'Apply' to submit your resume ad be considered for this opportunity immediately. For further information you can contact Jo Turl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 024725 6800.