About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated manufacturing business, Located in the Hawkesbury area. They are a market leader in their field and renowned for their high standard of service and quality.
Due to business growth a permanent position has become available for a Qualified Trades Person with extensive trades experience to join this dedicated team. This role would suit a candidate who has Vehicle or metal manufacturing experience.
- Assembly of vehicle components such as lockers, pumps and after market accessories
- Preparing chassis modifications
- Following assembly drawings and procedures with accuracy
- Be responsible for quality of own work and have a high attention to detail
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A trade background in Vehicle Body Building, Mechanical Fitter, Automotive Trade or Similar.
- A reliable work ethic - you will be working in an assembly team
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work
- Previous experience working in a factory / workshop is desired
- Demonstrated experience working in a manufacturing trade
- The ability to work unsupervised, following drawings and information supplied
- Ability to work to deadlines, while maintaining quality in your work
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- A reliable and conscientious attitude, with excellent communication skills
- A safety conscious attitude – following company procedures and policies at all times
If you have the above skills and qualities, and are looking for a permanent position with a company that cares about their people, promotes a safe work environment, and offers ongoing development to their staff, apply for this opportunity today.