Our client located in Huntingwood is a global company who are seeking experienced warehouse staff to conduct a stocktake over two days (Thursday 15th & Friday 16th November 2018). The hours for this role would be 7am – 7pm Thursday and 7am – 3pm Friday.
Successful applicants may be suitable for ongoing assignments on other sites located throughout Western Sydney upon completion of this assignment.
To be considered for these positions you must have the following:
- Good communication and numerical skills
- Proven recent experience in either a stocktake or a pick pack role
- An honest and reliable working attitude
- Physically fit to carry out stocktake tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- No lifting restrictions as you will be required to lift up to 20kgs
- A current NSW drivers licence and own reliable transport- Our client is not located near public transport and require early starts
- 2 x checkable work references that we can contact - (We always complete reference checks)
- Proof of unlimited work rights in Australia- Australian Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa or Citizenship Certificate
- PPE including steel capped boots and hi vis safety vest
If you believe you tick all the boxes above and would like to apply send your resume by clicking on the apply now button.