About our client
Our client are a family owned and operated company that speacilise in new and aftermarket parts for earth moving equipment. They are located on the outskirts of Penrith and is currently seeking a reliable and highly skilled Storeperson to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role
You will be responsible for performing all tasks associated within the warehouse to ensure orders are picked and despatched in a timely manner.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Pick/pack from computer generated packing slips- small to large parts
- Operate high reach and counterbalance forklifts to assist in packing of heavy items and to load and unload trucks.
- Liaise with Transport companies regarding pick-ups, deliveries and quotes
- Loading and unloading containers
- Operate computers for stock checks and following up orders on transport websites
- Manual handling - up to 20kgs
- Onsite parking
- Friendly team environment
- Work for a reputable company
- Great pay rate on offer
To be successful you will need:
- A current forklift licence with a minimum 2 years experience
- Solid experience working within a similar warehouse environment
- Computer literate
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Safety awareness
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Birth Certificate or Passport to show your work rights in Australia
- 2 x Contactable referees to verify your experience
- Good work attitude and ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to become apart of a friendly and team orientated company.
If you have the above skills and personal attributes please apply now as we are very keen to hear from you.