Our Client is a family owned and operated manufacturing business located in the Hawkesbury area. They are a market leader in their field and renowned for their high standard of service and product quality.
Due to an internal promotion, a vacancy exists for a competent Storeperson to join their experienced team.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Accurately pick parts in preparation for the manufacturing team
- Unpack and check off deliveries ensuring correct location and labelling
- Complete all company documentation with accuracy
- Pack customer goods for deliveries
- Complete scheduled stocktakes
- General housekeeping duties
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Minimum 2 years previous stores experience – Automotive, or trades inventory will be highly regarded
- Basic computer skills – you will need experience using a warehouse software program (Syspro will be highly regarded)
- The aptitude and willingness to contribute, learn and embrace company processes
- Good literacy and communication skills
- A focus on meeting deadlines
- An eye for accuracy in your picking and processing skills
- A current forklift licence with 2 years minimum experience
- A NSW Drivers licence
If you have the above skills and qualities, and are looking for a permanent position with a company that cares about their people, promotes a safe work environment, and offers ongoing development to their staff then you need to apply for this opportunity today.