A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and mechanically minded Spare Parts Interpreter to join our client located at Huntingwood on a casual basis. Our client manufacture, service, and repair a vast range of material handling equipment.
Working within a small team you are the primary contact for internal and external customers regarding product information and to interpret parts. You will also be required to process payments, prepare quotes, and when required support duties within the warehouse.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:00 pm with some flexibility. An attractive pay rate of $44.27 per hour plus superannuation is on offer for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Spare Parts Manager your duties will include but not limited to:
- Liaise with internal and external customers to identify and interpret parts
- Answer calls and attend to counter enquiries
- Provide product information and spare parts advice
- Process payments
- Prepare customer sales orders and quotes
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Assist in the store's area when required
- Adhoc admin tasks as required
- Car Parking on site
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Clean, well organised working environment
To be successful you will need:
- Previous Spare Parts Interpreter experience
- Current NSW Forklift Licence- desirable
- High-level attention to detail
- Understanding and respect for safety awareness
- To work with minimal supervision
- Possess a positive work attitude and ethic with an excellent timekeeping history
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Your birth certificate or passport to show work rights in Australia
- 2 x contactable referees to verify your experience and work behavior
This is an immediate start for the right candidate. If you have what it takes to succeed then please "apply now".