Penrith Personnel are currently seeking SKILLED LABOURERS, MACHINE OPERATORS & FORKLIFT DRIVERS to commence immediately.
These roles are on an 8-hour rotating roster. Working 2 days 6am to 6pm, followed by 2 nights from 6pm to 6am. Then 4 days off.
Our client located in Rosehill is an industry leader within the construction manufacturing industry.
- For the right applicants, these roles may convert to permanency
- The successful applicants will have proven experience in building, labouring, or assembly/production work
- Applicants from a machine operating and trades background are highly encouraged to apply
Our clients hold a strong and well-established brand within the market. For staff members, this means high WHS standards, a friendly and professional environment, along with excellent facilities!
- Manual handling on an ongoing basis - loading and unloading manufacturing lines
- Use of LF forklift (8 Tonne experience highly regarded) -LF Forklift licence required
- Working within a team to quality check finished goods
- Wrapping and packaging of finished goods for shipment to the client
- Manual labouring work
- Quality control
- Housekeeping as required
- Warehouse support and adhoc duties
- Working as part of a production team
To be successful you will need:
- To be available for an immediate start
- Have previous steady work experience
- Two contactable work-related references ( we will always complete references )
- Reliable transport ( shift patterns make public transport difficult )
If you would like to be considered for these opportunities and believe you have the skills, experience, and attitude to join this team click the "apply" button below.