We are currently building a casual workforce pool for our busy client based in Colyton!
Are you looking for casual, flexible, and on-call shift work to fit around your lifestyle, studies, and plans? No commitment to on-going Monday-Friday shifts - work only if you are available.
A major Australian company within the frozen food manufacturing industry is looking for reliable and hard-working casuals that are flexible with their availability.
About the role:
- Picking & packing food products of a fast-moving process line.
- Shifts are 4-6hours and are on-call for a 5am, 1pm and 3pm starts, depending on business needs.
- Normally 1 days’ notice is given, but sometimes it could be the same day!
- This is NOT a cold storage environment.
- This is a GMP site – food hygiene and safety is #1 priority. No fake/long nails /nail polish, jewellery, hair must be tied back (hairnets provided).
- Manual handling of up to 20kg
- This is a small work environment where you could be assigned to do the picking, packing, palletising, or loading.
- Casual pay rate is: $24.80/hr (Day shift) / $28.52/hr (Afternoon shift)
- Easy drive, based in Colyton
- Can work in an environment where you need to handle frozen /processed meat food products.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced role
- No lifting restrictions, physically fit
- Enjoys working in a SMALL team
- No lifting restrictions and fit to lift up to 25kg
- A current NSW drivers licence & own reliable transport
- 2 x checkable work references
- Proof of unlimited work rights in Australia- Australian Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa, or Citizenship Certificate. Student Visa holders are welcome.
- Have own PPE: steel-capped boots & hi-vis safety vest. Other required PPE will be provided.
Please APPLY NOW to be considered for this role. If successful, you will be invited to register with Penrith Personnel and will be part of the casual workers pool for this client.
You will also be considered for all other casual job offers.