Are you passionate about warehousing and forklifts? Do you have exposure to parts picking, experience on a high reach forklift, and enjoy helping others? Then this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for x2 experienced store persons to join a warehouse in Huntingwood! Our client manufacture, service, and repair a vast range of material handling equipment, including Forklifts and Warehousing Equipment.
About the role:
- Picking & Packing orders
- Customer Service: be primary contact, engage with internal and external customers regarding product information and to interpret parts, assisting with order pickups
- Forklift Operations: operate a High Reach forklift to move stock, un/load
- Manual handling up to 20kg
- Stocktaking & Product handling
- Assisting with general Factory Hand duties - maintain a neat, tidy, safe & orderly warehouse environment
- Confidently use the computer and SAP as needed
What we offer:
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7.30 am - 4 pm. Flexibility required during peak times.
- Casual pay rate: $28.48/hr
- Easily drive to work with on-street parking.
- Long-term opportunity for the right candidate, ASAP start.
- Supportive, small, friendly & family-oriented team
- Fair, open, honest, respectful & trustworthy work environment
- Must have previous experience in PARTS PICKING / INTERPRETING to be considered
- 2yrs+ recent High Reach Forklift experience
- A "can do" attitude, can help a workmate/customers & can take directions
- Enjoys working in a SMALL team
- High level of attention to detail
- No lifting restrictions and fit to lift up to 25kg
- A current NSW drivers licence & own reliable transport
- 2 x checkable work references
- Proof of unlimited work rights in Australia- Australian Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa or Citizenship Certificate
- Have own PPE: steel-capped boots & hi-vis safety vest
If you are full of energy to work, are a responsive and open communicator then please APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!