Are you a Forklift Driver ready to start in a new role close to home?
If you have a safe and reliable forklift operating record, then you are the one!
We have opportunities with companies that need hands-on board as soon as possible located at Arndell Park, Huntingwood, and Rose Hill.
We would love to hear from candidates with previous experience operating:
- High Reach
- Twin Tyne
- Pallet Jack
- Other commonly used forklift/truck in warehouses and storage facilities
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
What we offer:
- Day, Afternoon & Night shifts available to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Above award pay rates from $27/hr and up!
- Short- and long-term assignments across Western Sydney - some Temporary roles turn into Permanent opportunities for the right candidates!
- Immediate starts
- Work close to home & drive to work as on-site parking is available at most sites!
- Well-known local businesses, brands & products.
- Minimum 1-year work experience operating a forklift with a safe driving record
- Experience in a stores environment within Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transport & Logistics industries
- No lifting restrictions – some roles are a mix of FL driving & Manual Handling so require lifting 5-25kg.
- Great attention to detail
- Competent computer user
- Respectful, team-oriented, honest & reliable in your work habits
- Have own Personal Protective Equipment (steel-capped boots & hi-vis safety vest)
You Must have
- NSW Forklift licence (LF or LO)
- NSW drivers licence & own reliable transport
- 2 x contactable work references
- Unlimited work rights in Australia - must show Australian Birth Certificate / Passport / Visa / Citizenship Certificate
- Flexibility to work at different sites if required
- Own Protective Equipment (steel-capped boots & hi-vis safety vest)
If you are full of energy to work, are a responsive and open communicator then please APPLY NOW with your resume to register!