Due to growth of our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and focused Workshop Service Advisor to join their team located at Marsden Park. Our client is a world leader in the supply and repair of vehicles for cleaning and clearing operations.
This position will be the primary contact between the site and customers regarding the repair and maintenance of sweepers, garbage trucks, and sewer cleaner vehicles.
The hours of work are flexible but ideally, you will work Monday to Friday between 7:30 am- 4:00 pm or 9 am- 5.30 pm with an attractive salary of $72,000 plus superannuation on offer for the successful candidate.
The site is a brand new state of the art facility, the team are loyal, friendly and professional. An opportunity not to be missed.
Your duties will include:
- The first point of contact for customers regarding enquiries, bookings, servicing, repairs, and deliveries of vehicles
- Provide assistance with the initial fault diagnosis to the customer and schedule required work with the workshop
- Liaise with the workshop and technicians to ensure work is carried out in the allocated time
- Provide customers with updates regarding their work orders on a daily basis or as required
- Update work orders in the system and advise workshop of any changes
- Generate potential opportunities to upsell
- Follow up with the customers regarding feedback and potential after-sales support
- Support other departments within the business when required
- Assist with stocktake and reconciliation
- Book accommodation for Service Technicians
To be successful you will need:
- 5 years experience working within a Service Advisor position
- To feel comfortable working in a blue-collar environment
- A professional phone manner, with a can-do attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and have problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Birth Certificate or passport to show your work rights in Australia
- 2 x contactable referees to verify your experience
If you enjoy being the first point of contact for customers and are wanting to join a friendly and supportive team environment then this is the role for you! Apply Now!